Welcome to Optima Care
Optima Care is a vibrant and expanding specialist health and social care provider. Our philosophy is based on the principles of professionalism and embracing best practice with a strong commitment to innovation in service delivery. We deliver services for people with severe/enduring mental disorders and learning disabilities with complex needs and conditions relating to older age.
We have also recently expanded the services we offer by acquiring Kent based residential and supported services provider Family Care Homes.
Family Care Homes was founded in 1992 to provide residential services and care for adults with learning difficulties and special / complex needs across the whole of the South East region. They currently run 18 homes which provide over 100 registered beds and employ more than 200 qualified staff.
The acquisition fits ideally with our growth plans and will allow us to build on our existing skills and expertise and deliver a wider range of service options to our purchasers and service users across the UK.
We are fully committed to ensuring and evidencing quality outcomes for our client groups. We use measurement tools such as the Outcome Star to demonstrate our ability to support positive change for our clients.
Optima Care has a culture and philosophy that places the client’s needs at the centre of our service focus and efforts. Our four values set the context and driver for our individual and organisational objectives:
1. Caring: treating everyone who uses our service as an individual; respecting dignity, independence and choice.
2. Safe: providing a safe physical, social and psychological environment to live and work.
3. Responsible: ensure we have the right skills, knowledge and resources to achieve the best outcomes for everyone we support.
4. Valuing each other: Work as a team and value each other’s contribution.
Our top four goals aim to embed these values as well as delivering the financial stability necessary for us to meet our statutory duties.
1. To provide a positive experience for everyone using our service
2. To be a market leading provider of choice
3. A commitment to be a good employer
4. To be a quality based credible organisation
Our Investors in People accreditation underpins our career and professional development framework and with significant investment in training we attract the very best staff in our industry.