We are recruiting for support workers who can enrich the lives of some of our service users. Your role will include engaging with activities such as cooking, shopping, walks, sports, bowling, going to the cinema and much more.
We offer our Support Workers;
- Funded DBS
- Block Hours
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts
- Rotas monthly in advance
- Full or part time contracts available
- Day and Night shifts available
- Excellent induction training
- Supportive and informative on going/refresher training
- Flexible hours
- Career Progression
- Regular overtime available
If you either new to adult social care or have previously been a health care assistant or support worker and are interested in becoming a support worker with Optima Care then apply today!
Optima Care is committed to the safeguarding of the individuals that we support and all roles are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Optima Care are an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £8.72 per hour