Optima care is looking for a passionate and motivated Support Workers to join our friendly and dynamic team!
We provide high quality service for adults with learning difficulties, physical and mental health needs and complex behaviour. Our service is located in the quiet, rural village of Eastry, near Sandwich, Kent and is set amongst two acres of secluded gardens.
We are looking for someone who can provide person – centered care and be a part of our caring family!
Your role will include:
- Serving as a companion to service users
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Supporting with medication
- Regular observation’s
- Helping to prepare meals whilst encouraging the service user to complete as much of these tasks as possible
Requirements for the role are:
- You will be genuinely caring, kind and compassionate
- You will be enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- You will be versatile and display the ability to provide care & support across a variety of settings, including residential, supported living and forensic services
In return we will offer you:
- An excellent comprehensive induction
- Funded DBS
- Rotas which are sent fortnightly in advance
- Set shifts & block hours
- Guaranteed hour contracts
- Overtime regularly available
- Specialist training
- Opportunities to study for your QCF
- Career pathways and progression opportunities
If this sounds like you and you are interested in becoming a support worker with Optima Care then apply today and you could be on our next induction!
Optima Care is committed to the safeguarding of the individuals that we support and all roles are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Optima Care are an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £8.72 per hour