Want to be part of an award winning static team? Then read on as we may have just the role for you.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who wants to work in our CQC rated Outstanding service. The successful nurse will be engaging, compassionate and respectful to join our friendly team.
Baylham Care Centre provide care and support for younger adults and older people, some of whom have complex health needs, and offers rehabilitation to enable people to recover their health and return to their own homes.
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care plan and discharge process of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
Skills and experience:
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to both work as part of a team and lead one.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
In return we offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Funded DBS
- Career Pathways
- Supportive Culture
- Working in a CQC rated Outstanding home
If you feel that you can provide outstanding nursing care then apply today! We are interviewing now!
Salary: £16.80 – £18 per hour