Optima Care are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to support the Registered Manager in the running of our services in West London. The settings are supported living environments for adults affected by a learning disability and associated mental health problems.
The ideal candidate will have experience of;
- Writing and implementing Care Plans
- Working with individuals who can present with challenging behaviours.
- Rota Management
- Delivering staff supervisions and appraisals
- Providing coaching and mentoring to staff in helping them to fulfil their roles
- Safeguarding risk management
- Assessing mental capacity
- Working with a Supported Living service
The successful candidate will understand the importance of a person-centred approach and have a desire to promote positive outcomes and independence for the people that we support. You must also have sound knowledge of the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Health and Social Care Act and the essential standards applicable to residential services including the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry.
In return we will offer;
- Funded DBS
- Competitive Salary of £23 – £26k per annum
- Career Progression
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing training and support
All appropriate training will be provided, including risk behaviour management and intervention techniques, and support with professional development.
Optima Care is committed to the safeguarding of the individuals that we support and all roles are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.